Belly Dance For Beginners [DVD]
Vendor: Box Set Shop Online
Belly dance is fun, exciting, sensual and suitable for all body types and fitness levels. With this centuries old art form you'll improve muscle tone, increase flexibility and range of motion while achieving better posture and a new sense of confidence and self-expression. Belly dance is one of the most enjoyable and fun ways of getting in shape.
Belly Dance for Beginners has over 12 routines that are taught by world-renowned Egyptian belly dancer, Leila of Egypt.
The routines are divided into three sections:
Section I - the fundamentals of belly dance - posture, arm movements, hip movements, undulations and shimmies.
Section II - you'll incorporate movement with the Egyptian walk, moving circles and moving shimmies.
Section III - you'll follow Leila as she performs sensual, energizing or relaxing belly dance routines.
Belly Dance for Beginners Highlights:
- Over 12 Easy-to-follow routines, suitable for all body types and fitness levels
- Original music and instruction from one of Egypt's, and the world's, most popular belly dance star and instructor
- Sessions ranging from 10 to 30 minutes
- Improve your fitness and increase confidence while mastering the fundamentals of Egyptian style belly dance
- Learn several full dance routines includes a full-length performance by Leila incorporating the moves learned on the DVD.
Number of discs: 1
Studio: Bodywisdom Media
DVD Release Date: 1 Mar. 2010
These discs are (PAL) format, and will work on Australian & European DVD players.
USA/Canada customers will need a multi-region enabled player.